Monday, January 16, 2012

Bath Time :)

Liam really enjoys his baths these days.... thankfully! He likes splashing the water out of the tub, playing with his toys, and today discovered a new trick: putting his mouth and nose into the stream from the showerhead and lapping up the water like a dog! Hilarious, we both agreed. Not something I would choose to do, but I've been saying this my whole life and I'm sure will say it a lot more now- BOYS ARE STRANGE!!! I also posted a video below, where you must keep in mind that he loves to brush his teeth and hair, Lorenzo is our neighbor's Great Dane who barks a lot, and completely on his own, Liam has learned to identify Grampie with his white bushy beard. He now rubs his cheek anytime we say Grampie. I also love to watch him walk around the house, shake his head, and say "no no no" to all the things he's not allowed to touch. The kid is SMART.

(Please pardon the dirty mirror)



I love this one



and the video:



No comments:

Post a Comment