Friday, March 16, 2012

Flourishing

I try to make notes here and there, but there are too many little accomplishments and anecdotes to keep track of! I'm really liking this phase of Liam's growth. He's able to do so much on his own now, he listens, and he can express his needs. He's also been extremely affectionate lately, awwwwww. LOVE it!

Some new words that caught my attention this week because of their complexity were "video" (3 syllables!) and "doctor". He pronounced them so well!

And, our crowning achievement: when his ball rolled under the bed too far for me to reach, I asked Liam to go into the living room and bring me the blue hockey stick so I could get the ball out. Guess what? HE DID!!!! He really is a perfect mini-human...

He loves to flush the toilet, over and over again

Pointing out facial features

A series of shots post-nap. Love the bed-head.



BIG yawn.....

New Crocs! Pooh approves!

Watching the big boys play basketball- I'm open!


A future Blues Brother? I hear they make a killing at parties.

1 comment: