
OK, I'll admit I've actually been putting off writing this entry on the blog. This is partially due to the fact that I get such little feedback from doing it, and it takes A LOT of work! But I do get some (which I appreciate greatly!), and I have to assume there are lots of PWLL (people who love Liam) out there, avidly reading my every word. ;) But I think it has more to do with the fact that I. Have. Nothing. Left. At. The. End. Of. The. Day. I'm exhausted. Chasing Liam around, keeping him entertained, much less fed, dressed, clean etc. sucks all the energy and all the "nice" out of me. Poor Mike. So as a result, I can no longer keep mental notes or find the time to jot down all the funny things that he does and says now. And I feel guilty and frustrated about that and am less inspired to put up a new post. But rest assured, he is still doing amazing things daily, I just can't tell you what they are right now. Why don't you come over and spend a day with us? For now, I'll let the pics do the talking:

 |
| Grandpa (s) and Me, at Easter |
 |
| He's so busy, there's been a lot of this lately. |
 |
| He's under, over, through, around everything he can be. |
 |
| What a wonderful weekend playing w/ Grandpa at the beach. |
 |
| He wouldn't leave- had to be carried out. Soaked to the chest, btw. |
 |
| Had to drive him home like this. |
 |
| Not sure about this friendly chicken. |
 |
| Still loves horses, though. |
 |
| Yes, again. |
and 2 fabulous videos:
Nice Job!!!
ReplyDeleteD
Hi Moriah - I LOVE reading about your adventures with Liam. Sorry for being a lurker, but I really do read and enjoy. We'd love to see you and your boys if you're up this way, or if you're looking for an excuse to be!
ReplyDeletecheers,
Sara
Lorraine James
ReplyDeleteYou do have your hands full, my dear!! :-)
Remember your not alone!
ReplyDelete