Well, I must admit that I'm finding it much harder these days to keep up with "stuff", including this blog. Liam is so active now; he requires, and I'm thrilled to be able to provide, constant interaction and supervision. It's so neat being able to understand his wants and needs more clearly (well, usually it's neat) and discovering new experiences for us together. This week we're working hard on tooth #10 (his 3rd molar), his love of stairs has taken center stage, he loves to mimic me saying "oh no no no" (so cute!), and dogs/flags/clocks are finally not quite as exciting. He's now able to say and understand the concept of "me", and he's colored the wall with crayons. Oh, boy....
P.S. Please remember, people... you can write comments to this post!!! I'd love to see them!
 |
| Walking his alligator in the blue overalls- thanks, Monie! |
 |
| He prefers walking in the street to walking in the yard anytime... |
 |
| I can't believe I posted this- the most unflattering photo ever! |
No comments:
Post a Comment