Sweet Liam's personality is starting to flourish and become more evident to us day by day. I believe he's developing quite a sense of humor! In the past day or two I have noticed some new behaviors which I find incredibly endearing. He will now grab anything large enough to cover his face (a bib, a luvie, a washcloth) and just hold it there until I notice him and say "Where's Liam?", when he at once drops it and laughs hysterically. Looking up from changing a poopie diaper and seeing that just stops me in my tracks. He's also begun to hold his arms straight up above his head, waiting for something, so I tickle him, and he loves that, too! The first game I have played with him many times, but this one he created on his own. There's more, the side-to-side head shaking ("no no no no") is back, but now he really gets into it and will do it spontaneously, or if we start doing it ourselves. And finally, just today he's begun squinting his eyes so they're just about closed while he gives a big toothy grin. Don't know if you can picture this, but it's really quite odd and funny to watch and I can't help doing it back to him! What a goof ball! I have the camera poised to catch any of this on video, but until then here are some recent pics:
 |
| Notice the tongue... (and the dirty mirror!) |
 |
| Not NOW, daddy! I'm busy!! |
 |
| Our second outing in Taboo- w/ numerous bird sightings, including a rare Irish species of duck |
 |
| "So look, like I was saying, it's like this..." |
 |
| Mother/ Son matching red vests (coincidence- I bought mine in the early 90's!) |
 |
| Mommy's much happier when baby no puke-o! |
Thanks for the update. Looking fwd. to seeing u next week.
ReplyDelete