Thursday, August 11, 2011

FIrst Playground Visit

It recently dawned on me that William is probably old enough now to enjoy a playground! So I began a quest to find one with those little baby swings. After striking out 3 times, we finally remembered the local library and the wonderful playground they have outside. I've parked next to it a thousand times, yet never had the need to really notice it before. I realize now that playgrounds will become a staple in my life for years to come. And due to the torrential rains earlier in the day, daddy had the day off from the schooner and could come too! Yeah! The swing was a big hit, the slide not so much, but the mirror was AWESOME! Watch the video if you have time; it's about 2 min long and the funniest part is at the end.



No comments:

Post a Comment